User avatar

Leapy

  • Writers Corner Re: trying again?

    I will agree it is a bit easier to read then the last, although still not quite. The fact that you didn't capitalize a new sentence was sort of off ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: first book i'm workin on...fantasy/drama/romance

    Well as a girl.... I have to say that It does have potential. It seems a little rough still like there would be a huge hole with her being in ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    I've always wrote on the intent to be published... which is probably why I have such a hard time writing. I get sidetracked about thinking what my friends and family ...

    Nov 20, 2008


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World