User avatar

Leapy

  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    Well I have to say I found this extremely hilarious!! Loved it just form the title, but even more so when I read the whole thing. I have to say ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loves curse

    I really loved it. It was simple and yet still captivating. Wonderful job with linking the words together!! Very nice. She was beauty and he the beast, they were destined ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hell

    Wow. Ok so I started this and intended to start going through carefully and pick out things here and there, but I got captivated and forgot what the hell I ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's twilight?

    Here's what I think, and yes, there are some small spoilers. [spoiler]Twilight, quite frankly is a poorly written series, spanning four books. All of them lack any literary "omph" so ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: untitled

    I have to say with the short jumping around was a bit confusing, but after I got over that I found this really enjoyable. The only thing I really can ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 2

    I LOVE the last two, they just make you realize exactly how much you miss on a ground level. They are really simple and yet beautiful. The cats are really ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fighting Fate: Chapter 1 - Part 1 & Part 2(UPDATE 11/20)

    Here's where everything gets interesting... well for chapter 1 atleast! Enjoy. It also starts with my second main character. Zak didn't like it. No not one bit. He stood leaning ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Lion and the Lamb

    Irresistible, unconditional, irrevocable. That had to be my favorite part of the whole thing. It was a simple yet profound statement of exactly how truly there love was there. The ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: trying again?

    I will agree it is a bit easier to read then the last, although still not quite. The fact that you didn't capitalize a new sentence was sort of off ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey There!

    Hello, Leapy! Welcome to YWS! Before I say anything else, I'd like to remind you to read the rules and other stuff in the Help and Support section. We also ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fighting Fate: Chapter 1 - Part 1 & Part 2(UPDATE 11/20)

    The style in which you wrote in this story really captured my attention. It was extremely well-written, balancing descriptions in the present, dialogue, thought, character description, and even throwi

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Music In Me - Chapter 2

    Wow. That was really good. I'm actually really fond of Julian's attitude and determination- I hope you don't take that out as it progresses! He's a great character and I ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fighting Fate: Chapter 1 - Part 1 & Part 2(UPDATE 11/20)

    So this is the first part(Of a two part chapter) I just wanted it to be a decent size to capture people's attention... All others to come will be longer. ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wrong Pocket, or Woman's Best Friend

    Hahaha, wow I have to say the call to 911 had to be the funniest part. Great job. As far as something you wrote in one night based on a ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Music In Me - Chapter 1

    I liked it. It really did capture the American high school setting. Ugh you make me remember mine.. bad things there. Anyways, I think you did an amazing job at ...

    Nov 20, 2008


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office