User avatar

Leapy

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silvery Whispers - Part One

    I will agree with denj and CaitE that this was a very well written piece. The only thing that stuck out to me as odd was this: From the shadows, ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A day in the life

    Renee got up early; after seeing her boyfriend off to work. She had the car today- it was a cute little thing; Nissan Altima. It was the first car that ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: your opinion please (poll included)

    1. Does this make you want to read more? Yes. 2. Is there anything I could make better? Not just that, but my perfect devil of a Mistress is probably ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: People

    This was very interesting. But to me it lacked in the end. It didn't go anywhere and didn't really make you feel a sense of ...hmm... "complete-ness" when it was ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the light of day (edited)

    hoping with all he might Just a simple typo here. It should be "Her". But I completely agree with what Castle said. Its a very emotional piece and has a ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Something new, no title yet.

    You pack you bag Just a misspelled word it should be "Your" not "You" Its abit odd, but still mesmerizing. Im really not sure what to tell you to work ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *cough* Yup thaz me...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Travel

    I really loved this, so nicely done first off. The only thing I would suggest is in the last bit: And so I soon came to another branch In the ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Hopeless

    You like me and never want to leave me You lover her and can't ever leave her Just replace lover with just love Fore no one waits for someone else ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Have An Ice Day

    Im no poet or anything like that, but this almost made me cry. I'm not sure if I can even critt it very well because of that fact. I really ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: My pathetic love story Chap. 1

    In the first half there are just waaayy too many hyphens. Try to cut back on them some, maybe use semi colons instead? It could work just as easily as ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Need Some Help

    Welcome! Im still new to this site as well, but always love meeting new people. Although, like stated above me... what are you here to help with...? O.o You might ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: friendship bracelet

    I thought this was really good. You can really see everything you described clearly. It all flowed smoothly except one part: With the hidden cans, the needles in the waste ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: cal's sentient city contest

    That was really captivating, if I must say. I really hope there is more to come like this. I loved all of your descriptions, as well as the little hidden ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fighting Fate: Chapter 2

    “Veronica, hand me that bag of flour there will ya?” Michael called from the register in front. The store was so much smaller then she had remembered it; only three ...

    Nov 23, 2008


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin