User avatar

Leapy

  • Lounge, The Re: Survey

    1.Total number of books you own? Err.. probably around 40. IF I get the box back from my last home..-.-; (probably unlikely)... so right now, about 10? 2.What was the ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!! Wow my family seems like obsessed with food compared to everyone else... Thanksgiving is like..a HUGE food deal, lol. Usually its just me, my brother, my parents, ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perfection

    I think this was a very nice, simple poem. And I enjoyed reading it thoroughly. The only thing I think might need a bit of correction is: You're the only ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: on love; you imparticular

    First of all I would like to remind you of our 2:1 ratio for posting. Remember the more you review the more people will review your work! Now onto your ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow Box Prologue

    Ok! First off I'd like to remind you of the 2:1 ratio on posting and reviews, just remember the more you review the more people will review your work. ^.^ ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Slayer's Son Part 1

    Well I think I have to agree with Moon Jumper on some of this. It was really confusing to read all the way through when you never mention names. Though ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Demeter: Nope! ^_^ Chirantha: hmm...Kuruntharanachi? wow...lol this is hard!!

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Parting Clouds, Part 1

    Well geez, I think killthewitch has already loaded you up on all the corrections, lol. So Ill try and not just repeat everything...haha. I really liked this, and Im excited ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tears

    Wow.... Im just speechless. This was really beautiful, and terribly sad all at the same time. You have so much emotion in this it almost brought me to tears. Its ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Give Me Fever

    Its a bit strange to read lyrics to an actual song at the beginning of a poem, because you start to get on the song track and then your poem ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silvery Whispers - Part Two

    "I know what you are attempting to do. I hope you are aware that it will not work unless I allow it. I can leave whensoever I desire, which may ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Nope! Mine is only 5 letters, but can be spelt with up to 8, My last name is only 5 letters as well ^_^ Demeter: Mirian? Miriah? Bleeding Rose: Eabae? ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Demeter: Mariam? Ok my first name starts with a K and has a multitude of spellings.. can you figure out the right one? ^_^ Surname starts with an F and ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragon Ball

    Yeah tell me about it.. I think they're choices for the people is just awful... here's the cast list from Seriously, the dude from "The Invisible" Playing Goku...-.-;

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when: When any time anyone speaks, you add a mental description. ("She said while stroking her head thoughtfully.") I am sooo guilty of that one. ...

    Nov 25, 2008


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady