User avatar

Leahweird

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Literary works are now free!

    The word limit is a good idea. Shorter sections are a lot easier to review, simply because you can hone in on little details.

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Chat not loading

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I cleared the cache, and it's working again! You are my favourite person in the world!

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: Chat not loading

    For some reason chat seems to be frozen for me, just while I'm on my netbook. This is incredibly distressing to me, since this is the computor I am on ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I leave a group?

    Drat. Oh well. At least I've made a public anouncment that I do not choose to stay :p Thank you for your help!

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I leave a group?

    I've tried doing that. Unfortunely what I've joined is not a club or a page, and it doesn't seem to work the same way. I think it is a feature ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I leave a group?

    I am not new to the site, but I do have a problem I can't figure put. Way back in 2008 I joined this group. I don't know why I ...

    Nov 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a New

    Yay for lurking! I do that myself pretty often. Welcome to YWS. I can't wait to see some of your posts. I know this site is really great for getting ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC

    Thankyou very much for your help. I decided to throw it in other, because of some of the subplots, although I do value you opinion mizz-iceberg.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC

    I still have no idea where to post my vampire story. Doues it go in fantasy, or science fiction?

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC

    Teehee, I'm having fun already. I was Jrid in elven PAradise by the way, in case anbody is interested. As for genres, I'll read just about anything, but I'm heavily ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC

    I went by the same thing as now, Leahweird, but I had to spell it Leah_Weird, because i had a previous account that i couldn't remember the password for.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC

    Thank you so much! I'll probably just lurk for now, but I'll probably post something soon, just to get in the game. I can't believe I didn't find this place ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC

    This might seem odd, but I'm looking for members of The Young Writers Club, which was formally a popular site for young writers a lot like this one. I tried ...

    Apr 25, 2008


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami