User avatar

Leahweird

  • Other Re: Perhaps I Am Onto Something...

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I think many of us on here feel the same way. I know I struggle through real life trying to express what I really ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Frog Prince

    :) Thank you for catching that! I added some lines that will hopefully clarify things. I'm glad you enjoyed reading.

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Frog Prince

    “Princess, why are you crying?” I was being immature, I know. But that ball was the only thing in my life that made me truly happy. I used to love ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Legend of the Amulets ~ Chapter 1

    I think you piece could benefit from some set up. I have problems with this myself, so I'm the pot calling the kettle black, but I think we need to ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hook. Chapter 3.

    I found that the action was a lot easier to follow this time around, and it was just as thrilling. I think your work shows you've been listening to past ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Symbiosis DT

    I volunteer to make a character from scratch to be Aubrey's caretaker/loyal friend/whatever. I was about to go try my hand at a civilian character anyway.

    Oct 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Symbiosis DT

    I was going to offer to collaborate with anyone who needs an extra person to buff up their backstory or start up a subplot. My character history is still fairly ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Symbiosis DT

    Checking in

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Tamer - Chapter 2

    I really like this chapter, especially all the attention paid to the dragons. (I am a fangirl). One thing I noticed though, "a mute point" should actually be "moot." Minor ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Symbiosis

    Name: Sarah Parker Age: 26 Gender: Female Role: Surgeon/Researcher 2 (Questions Ethics of Procedures) Moral Strength: 5/10. For Symbiosis, but really on the fence. Appearance: Personality: (tl;dr, pas

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Tamer - Chapter 1

    I just wanted to say, I really liked how the action happening with the dagons mirrored what was going on with the humans. Very interesting.

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Symbiosis

    I want to reserve a spot to play Maxwell Hyatt's daughter. I will post a profile subsequently.

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Black Pendragon Chapter 1

    I've fixed up the grammer. I also adressed some of your points on the plot. Hopefully it makes a little more sense, but I will probably have to go back ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter1 & Prolouge

    I feel like these two lines "It felt like the end of the world; death stalked people down alleyways until he caught them in his cold unforgiving grasp." should have ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monoshifters

    Yeah this is a great story. You had some words repeated too close together, and the description of what monoshifters actually are wasn't as seamlessly integrated as it might have ...

    Oct 10, 2011


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke