-
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
There. I've introduced my two characters. Now I can sit back and wait for everyone else to have a turn.
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**
Sebastian Sebastian looked at the card in his hand. “We have to get a tattoo?” he murmured. “Don’t be a baby,” said his sister, correctly guessing that he had been ...
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**
Serena “I don’t suppose I can talk you out of this.” Serena turned to her brother, brushing a strand of inky hair out of her face. She grinned at him. ...
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
*runs to the other board*
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
I can go post now then?
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
Awesome *dances*
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
I think we might still be waiting for some people. Are we still starting today?
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: hanging out
"Well, if you insist," said Cat. "You say that like we actually live here," Tom pointed out, earning himself a glare from his companion. "We're just exploring," she explained. "It's ...
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: The Conversation of Cats Part 3
Thanks for catching those errors, escpecially that missing line. The joke is ruined without it. Pacing is probably my biggest issue as a writer, I'm still trying to get better ...
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: The Conversation of Cats Part 3
“What kind of wizard doesn’t have any magical stuff with him?” Tom did regret his lack of possessions. The fact that he couldn’t claim ownership to anything other than the ...
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Sam: Moon Mage
This is a cool story, but it's skipping along too fast. You're jumping into the main plot before we really know whats going on. It think this is because you ...
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
Good. I did intend for them both to survive. Although, It might be interesting if Sebastion lost Serena somehow.
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
Just out of curiosity, what is the end result of the games supposed to be? I mean if only there is one ultimate winner that's fine, but only if it's ...
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: FEATHERS OF FIRE The Secret
This is a really cool piece. I hope it's the startof something. I love how you used colour to set the tone. Under a full moon on top of a ...
Nov 10, 2011 -
Re: Observations Of The Stage Manager
You have captured a real moment here. I know that girl, the blond one. In fact I knoe several. They seem to be everywhere. Anyone who has participated in the ...
Nov 10, 2011
