-
Re: hanging out
This time it was Tom who went to answer the door, but Cat still managed to be the more welcoming one. "Come one in!" She called. "The parties just getting ...
Nov 12, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
I love tag team posting, actually. Things can get so interesting when multiple people are on at the same time. It looks like Etnay and Dee have found Serena's pit. ...
Nov 12, 2011 -
Re: Childish Things
There are a couple typos and missing words in this, but my main critique is that I spent most of the story wonderig what he had to be indignant about. ...
Nov 12, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
:twisted:
Nov 12, 2011 -
Re: Sam: Moon Mage
Sometimes it's better to just get things down. You can always go back to it later. I would just like to see him messing about in a garden or something ...
Nov 12, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**
Sebastian As the start of the games commenced, my sister and I found ourselves in a kind of maze. Serena was all set to charge forward, but I grabbed her ...
Nov 12, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
Well if that's the case, i'm going to go post again right now! Let me know if I'm jumping the gun a little, or if ther's otherwise something wrong with ...
Nov 12, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
I end up sending every waking moment on my netbook due to school :P So I tend to post right away whenever I get an idea. I worry that I ...
Nov 12, 2011 -
Re: hanging out
Cat clearly thought this was the most adorable thing she had ever heard. "We can help you find him,"she exclaimed. "Catherine! You barely know her!" said Tom, finnally leaving his ...
Nov 12, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
I totally ship that pairing now. :)
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: hanging out
"Boys?" said Cat. "No, not as far as we know." "Actually, someone has been here realtively recently. Maybe it was him? He could still be here." added Tom.
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
And between the two of them... :D That will be really interesting. I'm thinking Sebastian is going to take an immidiate dislike to Maryx. Not that anyone will be able ...
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
oooh. Fun times ahead.
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: The Red Cloak Part 2
I'm so glad you enjoyed this! I can see what you mean about that sentence. I think I revised that paragraph so often the sense got lost. I think it's ...
Nov 11, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
:twisted: Reva is adorable, the poor dear.
Nov 11, 2011
