User avatar

Leahweird

  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    I think you already have enough people for this round, but I wanted to put my name out there anyway. I write fantasty pretty much exclusively, but I'm willing to ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    I was going to let someone else respond, but I decided this was too good an oppurtunity to get the twins interacting with someone else for a change. Creativemuse, don't ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Sebastian My sister swore and dropped down beside the man at our feet. She had to use her blouse to try and stop the bleeding. You’d think one of us ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    Oh! That's very clever. There are at least three pairs wandering around.

    Nov 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    Heh heh heh So, yeah. The twins are just going to wander around the maze until Sebastian "feels" someone find the door. We will be waiting patiently unless someone wants ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Serena I skipped down the bleak hallway. My brother and I had separated for a moment. He had told me about the group that had bad banded together to bully ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    That's great! It made the perfect segway into a scene I had planned. And I got to have Sebastian go "What the...?"

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Sebastian “What’s wrong?” Serena asked me. I think she must have seen how often I was glancing back down the tunnel behind us. “There’s something wrong with that girl,” I ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    I don't think it will change things. After all, none of the characters have met yet. can't wait to read the new version though. Is this because rogues vs. pets ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    It's probably not so much "liking" as "not hating immediatly"

    Nov 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    Goodness, the twins might really be in trouble.

    Nov 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    Aha. Hmmm. I'll have to think about it. They may still try and cheat, since they don't know what's waiting for them.

    Nov 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    Hmmm. I wonder what would happen if the tw ins tried to use their one key to get through. I can think of ways for them to cheat, but it ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Apprentice Wars DT

    I was hoping someone would find it. Serena's going to drop all the illusions in the maze when she goes through the door. I want to see someones reactions when ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**

    Serena It seemed like forever before we actually found a key. Sebastian’s trick was cool and everything, but it meant people kept getting to the prize before us. Even now ...

    Nov 12, 2011


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah