-
Re: Shadowed Tracks (Prologue)
Definitely a good start to something. I have teo critisisms though. First, this is just a nitpick but I think you spelled "bureau" wrong. (Unless you were trying to say ...
Nov 19, 2011 -
Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)
Ray I was in my bunk when the order to go to the mess hall came. It made me remember that I had forgotten to take on physical form again. ...
Nov 18, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars DT
I think Ty and Serena already have theirs, but they'd probably be willing to help.
Nov 18, 2011 -
Re: In the Glass Epilogue
I wasn't going to put this in, but I really didn't like how the ending justtrailed of. I'll probably fix that during the editing process, but meanwhile here's a bonus ...
Nov 18, 2011 -
Re: The Conversation of Cats Part 4
They sold Gus in the next village. They’d been haggling over a loaf of bread when it became clear that the baker’s young son had become enthralled with the little ...
Nov 18, 2011 -
Re: The Red Cloak Part 3
Marguerite sat in the town square while the men assembled for the wolf hunt. She couldn’t wait inside. They might have left without her. She’d been there for hours and ...
Nov 18, 2011 -
Re: Immortal Struggles
Contemplating snagging the Seraph leader
Nov 17, 2011 -
Re: Supreme Team: Friend of Foe Chapter 2 Unexpected Visit
Wow, big shift in mood there. I think you are having some trouble with "show vs. tell". To use the first paragraph as an example, you don't need to say ...
Nov 16, 2011 -
Re: Drallion DT
I see what you mean/ I would definitely be up for that.
Nov 16, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**
Sebastian “I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” I said, with a lot more calm than I actually felt. This was a bad situation. Someone was definitely going to ...
Nov 16, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**
Serena I had to smother a smile. Ty was a man after my own heart. I liked that. Nearly got himself killed, and then he was up and flirting. He ...
Nov 15, 2011 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Jenko Everything seemed to happen at once. The supplies we needed materialized, despite the late Jenko was throwing together his bag, Firego came to see him. “It’s not your fault,” ...
Nov 15, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**
Sebastian Brushing my hands along the stone walls I tried to make my way back to where my sister was. It wasn’t that difficult, but it didn’t help that she ...
Nov 15, 2011 -
Re: Apprentice Wars **Permission Only**
Serena I tried to project to my brother that help had arrived. It wasn't a perfect process, but hopefully he was already feeling my relief and heading back our way. ...
Nov 15, 2011 -
Re: Birathi (No longer accepting)
Jenko He sat up in bed with a start. Even in his dreams he sensed that something was horribly wrong. Everything seemed normal at first, but a glance around the ...
Nov 14, 2011
