User avatar

Leahweird

  • OOC Archive Re: A Pirate's Life for Me DT

    We're in for it now. Actually I can imagine Jimmy being made to swab the decks often.

    Dec 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: A Pirate's Life for Me DT

    it's not like he doesn't deserve it

    Dec 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: A Pirate's Life for Me DT

    Still might not slow him down for long...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: A Pirate's Life for Me DT

    He is definitely going to get himself hurt one of these days

    Dec 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: A Pirate's Life for Me DT

    Posting for updates. And you better watch out Kettle, Jimmy takes ba moods as an invitation to play ;)

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Shadow Games

    This is great! You've managed to set everything up without making the exposition seems forced. That's tricky to do. The only actual criticism I have is the overuse of the ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For knowing where that song somes from origionally. Which is awesome.

    Dec 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Twelve of Olympus DT

    Sounds great!

    Dec 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Danny

    Thank you for the review! I've never tried a piece like this, so you're comments were very helpful. I must say, I'm very glad that it was clear that Danny ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Full Name: James Rover Nickname (If any): Jimmy is what he normally goes by, though some call him “pup” or “puppy” Position/Captive: Captive Age (14-19 unless permitted otherwise): 15 Gender: ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    May I sign up as a male captive

    Dec 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Danny

    “Paul? There’s a something here for you.” He wiped the paint off his hands as he followed Jessie’s voice into the kitchen. She was sitting on a stool at the ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Danny

    “Paul? There’s a something here for you.” He wiped the paint off his hands as he followed Jessie’s voice into the kitchen. She was sitting on a stool at the ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The "M" Gene DT

    Just made my first post! Poor Abby, I've made her life so miserable... :twisted:

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "M" Gene (Permission Only)

    Abby Shivering, Abby stood at the window of a fancy restaurant. She liked to watch the people inside enjoying themselves. She wished she could do something to keep herself warm, ...

    Dec 12, 2011


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro