User avatar

Leahweird

  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    There, I"ve added it to the code. @Alvarin if you want to add appearance to Ben, go for it.

    Jul 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    Did I for get to put that in?! Goodness gracious, yes of course do that.

    Jul 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    So, I did indeed make a map. It's extremely basic, I know. Heh. It's hard to tell, but the Winterlands (The place that at least two characters are meant to ...

    Jul 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    This is a completely fictional universe, but there are probably analogues to real world things. Mostly it's a highly underpopulated version of medieval europe (Though some later period stuff will ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    If you can make it work in a satisfactory way, I'm alright with that. I would say wait till we have a Rapunzel before going for it, just so backstories ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    I agree on the epicness of Red. She's perfect

    Jul 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    That's great of course. Just wanted to make sure you weren't blindsided by the other versions of the story. :3

    Jul 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    Yes and yes. @Iggy you'll want to talk extensively with @Shadowlight to work out details. Fair warning that the Disney version isn't a good source. @megsug will have to wait ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    Rock on

    Jul 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    YOu bet!

    Jul 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    Absolutely!

    Jul 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    Welcome both of you! First order of business, I've used "Prince" as a placeholder to make the story obvious. You can go wild with who, for example, the frog and ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Enchantress DT

    I have lost my mind. Come and join me.

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Enchantress

    Once upon a time, Narissa wanted to be the most beautiful and desirable woman in the world. She learned magic to make herself irresistible, but she couldn't disguise her cruelty ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    Sixteen is just a Significant Age. It wouldn't make a shocking difference to change it to something like 21

    Jul 7, 2014


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King