User avatar

Layleun

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show Cancelled For October 21, 2007

    Yeah, PM me if you ever need any help filling in blank spots when coming up with the show. I could always help with ideas ^^ ~Lupe

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...I'm new so help?

    Hey Rose, welcome to YWS. Call my Lupe, Layleun, LayleunRisen, whatever floats your boat. Well, usually good design and a set weight limit floats boats but still ^^ You can ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So... where have I been?

    Wow. You. Are. Amazing. And that just doesn't cover it. I would like to welcome you back. I'm not going to go through the whole boring "Hey I'm bleh bleh ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Woohoo! Another random mind in our ranks! We shall soon take over the universe! Muahahahaha! Anyways, Hi, I'm LayleunRisen, Layleun, or Lupe, whichever floats your boat. I hope to see ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Before You Change Your Username, Read This

    Ahh! Claudette is no more! That has to be the biggest shock for me. Clau, can I still call you Clau? (pwetty pwease?) ~[~Layleun Forever~]~

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    Seven and a half hours! *is excited* ~[~Lupe~]~

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello Meteor, obviously I'm Layleun, Lupe, whatever. I love the name by the way, MeteorHawk ^^ Shoulda thought of that. Anyways welcome to YWS you can contact me or any ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Heeeyyyyy welcome to YWS Warlock. I'm a bit late in welcoming but I still think I'd like to say hola ^^ Hope you like it here! Welcome to our family, ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey there! I'm Lupe, coming to welcome you to YWS. And you don't have to be a good writer here. I haven't written very much myself and I haven't exactly ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new!

    Wow what a short post :p Well, Lauren, welcome to YWS, the Best Site in the Entire Universe and All Expanses of Time. Wow what a title *admires* ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And We're Back

    WOOHOOOOO!!!! *high fives everyone* Great job, Nate. We love you! Five minutes later: Ut oh. Nate I have a problem. I looked and my personal photo and avatar won't work. ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Logo For Default Template

    Interesting. The first thing I thought of was "Mud pie fight!!!!" Awesome, keep it ^.~ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bringing All Templates Up To Speed

    OH NOES! My gold is gone! Oh well I'll change.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I don't want to sound too arogant, but...

    Well, what I would do is make an interesting story. If people like and can relate to your story they will most likely review it and tell you what they ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Loves

    Hello one who is not B. I'm Layleun, rather my sn is Layleun my name is Lupe. About that crack thing...yeah, like myself you can deny it all you want ...

    Jul 22, 2007


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug