User avatar

Layleun

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chimped Out Users No Longer Second Class Citizens

    Here ye here ye! Our Beloved Leader ceases to amaze us! On a more serious note, thankies Nate. I used to have the default and figured chimpy was better. So ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newer than most

    Hey Rubric, welcome to YWS and the internet and the forums and to a whole new obsession. I'm Lupe and one of my jobs here is to greet the newbies. ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Me llamo is my name is or I call myself... Close keep up the Spanish, it gets really easy after a few years. Welcome to YWS Selen, hope you stay ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet JustCloudless--

    O_O You.....sound.....just.................like me! I.....wow.....this amazing, I just read my life story. ((I'm obsessed with the video game series The Legend of Zelda, and I'm a firm LinkxZelda supp

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person posting for la primera hora!

    New person posting for the first period?? *is confuzzled* Oh well. Yello, I'm Lupe and I am here to say yello which I did a few seconds ago in case ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy for you guys to pick on!

    Like Minni said, it's LayleunRisen but like I said, Lupe is preferred. Family, yup that's definitely the right word for us. The regulars know the regulars and the regulars say ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy for you guys to pick on!

    Wow. We got another crazy newbie, sweet. I wouldn't swim, I'd call a dolphin and have it swim me around until I got to Tortuga and find Jack Sparrow and ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, Bonjour, Ola, Yasou to you all

    AH! HOLA IS SPELLED WITH AN H!!!! *dies* *recovers, wipes self off* Ok spaz time is now over. *Ahem* Welcome to YWS Hetzie ^^ My name is Lupe and I ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello Peoples! ^^

    Oh, that too ^^

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello Peoples! ^^

    You use points to post on certain topics but it's been banned for a while by Nate. Soon you'll have to 'pay' to post on some topics. Anyways, hey I'm ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Welcome new comer! My name's Lupe and I am here to use my Amazing Greeting Powers of the Light (see? They're capitalized and everything!) Anyway, you've just entered the Twilight ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Determined to Learn English Writting...

    Hola! Hablas espanol? Hablo espanol un poco^^ Anyways, hey I'm Lupe. I saw you write in Spanish so I assume you speak it as well. I love Spanish, such an ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Quick Series Of Announcements

    Hard time finding PICTURES?! Wow, ask me if you ever need any pictures, I always find neat ones. These next ones aren't knight/dragon fights but I love them and I ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ah-ha! I have found you!!!!

    Hey, welcome! I'm Lupe, nice to meet you. Angel huh? I know a few Japanese words like wolf, ookami. But that's about it ^^ Hope to see you around the ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: help im new!!

    Hey there. I'm Lupe, Layleun, Risen, whatever works for you, preferably Lupe. Anyway, welcome to YWS and I hope it'll be easy to assimilate into our cult....*ahem* I mean community. ...

    Oct 23, 2007


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato