User avatar

Layleun

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Possible Storybook Approval System

    I think it's a very good idea. I've always been around the storybooks and I see that people, especially newbies who haven't been on the wagon as long as most ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    Sweetness! *goes to try it out*

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    *falls over laughing* Nate, you're too good at sarcasm.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who wouldn't want to know about BBB?

    Wow, a whole thread on Jared. I'm a bit scared XD Kiddin'. I'm actually impressed that it's kept going ^.^ ~Lupe the Random

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Welcome welcome welcome welcome *inhale* welcomewelcomewelcomewelcome! *flops over* Heya! Welcome to YWS! I'm Lupe and I thought I'd stop by. Your greeting caught my eye for three reasons: 1) What ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, I am me.

    So funny to think about ^.~

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all - from Gahks

    Hey Gahks, welcome to YWS! I'm Lupe and I saw your welcome post had no people saying hello =( So I thought I'd be the first to say welcome. ^.^ ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My first day

    Hey Wire, welcome to YWS. I'm Lupe and I thought I'd drop by and say hey. This is perhaps the shortest intro I've ever seen. What do you write? What ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: bonjour!

    Hola Omar, welcome to YWS! Pfft, long into. That isn't close to being long :) You should see other peoples intros. Now those are long. Newbies never bore us ^.^ ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: [Insert Awkward Shuffle Here]

    O_O You guys only describe YWS as good and fantastique?! More like Uberawesomefulliciousnesswithacherryorfiveontopandwhippedcreamandnutsandfudgeandpie That, amigos, is our site wrapped up in dessert t

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!!

    Welcome Aestar! Glad to meet you ^.^ I'm Lupe and I'm a Greeter here on YWS. Obviously I go around and greet all the newbies and help them with whatever ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! ;)

    Hey Kaden, welcome to YWS! I'm Lupe, the first person to welcome you aboard. From what I've read I think you'll like it here ^.^ You sound a bit like ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    I'm perfectly content with my username ^.^

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ni-Hao.

    Welcome Silicon. My name's Lupe and I guess I'm the first to welcome you here. It's nice to meet you too, I usually don't see a lot of sonnet writers ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member...need help!!

    Welcome Icequeen, I'm Lupe. Helpful is probably the best word to describe us, sometimes it's a bit creepy when you realize that the world sucks and throws rocks at you ...

    Dec 29, 2007


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy