User avatar

Layleun

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    *laughs* I made some pictures with monkeys with the stages of denial when YWS shut down =P I think they're still on the back-up site.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    I'm still a little bit in the dark. What exactly happened? I really would prefer if people didn't evade this question anymore because I'm a bit down. I asked a ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Parrish! Like Adna said, you'll fit right in =P Werewolves rule and vampires suck. (haha corny puns ^.~) ~Lupe

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Do You Love About YWS?

    Well, the best thing is that it exists. The second best thing is the Chat. It's easier to talk to friends than PM and it's a good way to get ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Simmy says "Hi!"

    Welcome to YWS Simmy! I'm Lupe, one of the Greeters here. Basically one of my jobs is to say hey to all the newbies. We also should help them out ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome Bunnie! I'm Lupe, welcome to YWS! I came to say a few things. Number one: It would be nice if you read the rules if you haven't already. The ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, foolish mortals!

    :) Welcome to YWS Hazel. I'm Lupe and it's nice to have you here. From what I've heard in that little paragraph, you sound like you'll fit right in with ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody!

    Heya wwjnd. I'm Lupe, one of the Greeters here. I stopped by because your name caught my eye. Does it stand for What Would Jesus Not Do? XD Curious =P ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Arabian girl want new friends

    Welcome to YWS, Amal! My name's Lupe and, as you can see by what Rick posted, I'm one of the Greeters here. It'll be nice to watch and learn a ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introductions

    The points allow you to post on certain topics and boards. They're a bit complicated so lemme just say they're good. I'm Lupe, one of the Greeters here, and I ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: One Line "Reviews" No Longer Count

    *dances* This'll be a huge improvement but some people might be discouraged because of the 'large number'. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

    May 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    You make your way across the room, to the desk. Just as you begin to relax, Nate jumps out from another doorway and laughs at you, and you nearly wet ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Welcome to YWS Kiwi! I love kiwis, such cute little birdies *hugs kiwis* Back to welcoming. Alright, I'm Lupe, one of the greeters here and my job is to help ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Conrad! Like everyone else says, PM me or any of the mods if you need help. Welcome to the family ^.^ ~Lupe

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Chat!

    Ah!! Me lovies! Tis fun when your leader goes by Bambi XD

    Apr 11, 2008


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman