User avatar

Layleun

  • Welcome Mat Re: *Insert Random Hilarious Phrase Here*

    Welcome to YWS Leomar! If you think you'll regret joining, trust me, you won't. And even if you do fall into that nearly invisible category of people who do you ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Lord A>> nice to meet you too ^.^ I'm glad you like it here, it really is awesome. Finland you say? That's nice =) I had an exchange student from ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS Koszczuk. We need more critiquers here so thanks for coming ^.^ It'd be nice if you read the rules before you do anything and if you need ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: guess you could say im noob here

    Welcome to YWS Otaku! It's nice to see a male member who enjoys romance ^.^ There's a lot of anime and manga people here who are mildly obsessed. The rest ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS Megan! You're definitely one of the most interesting people I've met here. Beijing you say? Have you been watching the Olympics? I've been watching them on TV ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome to YWS Jude! It sounds like you'll fit in here ^.^ Most of us came from writing a bit for a hobby and finally getting to the internet and ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um...hi!

    Welcome to YWS Roaslind! It's nice to see people who come here and have no prior knowledge about the site. They give us the best feedback ^.~ You have no ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back again...

    Welcome back Krys/ Princess or whatever you'd like me to call you =P! I haven't been around long enough to know you from last time but it's nice to meet ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    On the top right of each post box there are two options. One is 'Quote' the other is 'Modify' Click on Modify and you'll be able to edit it. I ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :)

    Welcome to YWS Summer! I'm Lupe, one of many active members here. Well, since you don't have a clue what to do I will suggest some things ^.^ -write stories ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Welcome Scarlet! You name caught my attention so I thought I'd drop by and say hey. My name's Lupe. Welcome to YWS! You sound like you're a little up tight. ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New...

    Triple Threat has a girlfriend we never knew about! OOOoooooOOoOOO. Nice to meetcha, Malae. I'm trying to pronounce your name in my head but it's not coming out right =P ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio: August 9, Live From Planet Earth

    Pssh, Planet Earth. The aliens tacked that on just so they wouldn't raise suspicion. But I know what they're up to, I know.....

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    =P I went through all of them, anger stage was relatively quick I must say but none the less. I thought the newbies between now and then who hadn't seen ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    i was actually so bored that I made those =P here's the link in case you're interested

    Aug 1, 2008


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2