User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((I'm out guys. This is going nowhere fast. Too bad this storybook started out funny.))

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) "Yes Lady Elenora." Lacy replied. The rest of the crew had responded as well. Lady Elenora stood, brushing out her skirts out, "Very well. Now we will eat." Light ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    ((Keldra)) The Thomas twins had faced off. Aaron grinned, skipped backwards and jumped onto a branch next to his ally, Tanner. Keldra slowly padded over to stand next to Crater, ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    ((Keldra)) Keldra circled slowly around the battle. The odds had changed. Equal warriors against each other, both obtained another player. Keldra grinned, her sharp teeth glinting in the sun. She ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    Name: Keldra Group: Virtuous Rank: Spy and Soldier Species: Werewolf --only has a wolf form. Can speak Common and stand on her hind legs and walk around as well as ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    I am! I just have to find the time to make a profile ^.^

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) A shimmer of vibrant light caught Lacy's eye. The waving tapestry above them had commanded her attention briefly. The Queen had looked away for a moment. In that moment ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    ((*punches wall* I'm sorry I can't keep up with this. I've got a lot to do considering it's the end of the year and I couldn't possibly stay. And I ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) Beautiful tapestry hung around Lacy inside of the Queens room. She bowed to the Queen, Lacy had never liked curtsies, anyways she didn't have a skirt on. Light glittered ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Name- Kelkri (Kel) Age- 18 Gender- Female Race- Storm Caller (Kekra Island, one of the inner islands) Appearance- Long black hair that is usually kept in a braid or pinned ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) Lacy followed the rest of the travelers inside. They entered a large room with a high ceiling and elaborately decorated walls; the flower pattern repeated itself all around the ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) Lacy smiled at the sun as she walked down through village. A skip in her step told anyone who would notice she was happy. She laughed as a dog ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    Well, this one probably wouldn't hold my interest for long, neither would two, I know I would thrive in three, my home ground. Is that alright? I'm gonna post so ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    *whispers* Hey Kitty, you missed me.

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((Jewel--Plant growth)) Jewel shifted uneasily. She had heard of these demon lords and their plague upon the world. She sighed, she didn't wish to leave her village, however. She was ...

    May 6, 2008


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara