User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) Sleep never really came to Ayric. Rolling onto her back didn't help, stretching, yawning, curling, drifting in and out of thought. Sighing she pulled herself upright and peered into ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) She stood calmly. So he was another person caught by the virus. Ayric looked down, almost guiltily, in thought. Silence covered the room like a thick veil, everyone in ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) "It's this way." Ayric responded to Jason, hovering behind him. Of course Fayne had to go and get himself into trouble, it must be the way things work. Jason ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) Sighing Ayric ruffled her feathers. "Now that Kelsey seems to be all right I will fly everyone to Tolleto but remember, I am not a pack animal. Only will ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) She stood thoughtfully, calculating everyone's mass and how she would carry everyone. She sighed briefly, that would be hard. Ayric caught Fayne's eye. "I think we should walk. I ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((We need someone to come in at the end of my post *pokes people who need help entering*))

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) Fayne laughed, "All in good time." Ayric exhaled loudly and turned her head. Someone else was with them, the poor fool was awfully loud. Ayric smiled with her eyes ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) The brush glided along Ayric's feathery form as she straightened. One of the newbies had finally entered the game. She had looked herself over, with too much enthusiasm, Ayric ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Name- Lucy 'Ayric' Darigun (Goes by Ayric) Age- 19 Gender- Female Race- Gryphon morpher (Gryphon who can turn into a human for limited amounts of time) Type- Defense magic and ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    ((I'm sorry but I just don't quite understand the storybook. I try to keep everyone in order but I keep slipping and I confuse myself. I'm going to have to ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    ((Echo Bryce)) "Mama Jones? Anyone home? Hellloooo!" Shuffling emitted from the back of the Red Moon Inn. A stout woman appeared from the threshold behind the bar. She looked very ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    ((Echo Bryce)) Her papers rustled, one or two falling off the edge of her knee. Echo exhaled with irritation and bent over to pick up her maps that had dropped. ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Name: Echo Bryce Nickname: Known as Wanderer sometimes Gender: Female Age: 19 Description of appearance: Overall body: Light olive skin. 5'5, slight build. Eyes: Incredibly light gray. She seems blind

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    The Eternals?! Turned into a pornography storybook?! From what I remember, this was a fantasy story book with a good plot. Maybe I'm remembering a different storybook. That's too bad ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    ((Lacy)) Both of Lacy's eyebrows raised, "Pardon?" Bella sighed loudly and took the towel from Lacy, "He's going to be getting on my nerves if he keeps acting like that." ...

    May 21, 2008


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio