User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Alanna Kozachuk> Italy> October 12th, 2008> 4:40 P.M. Rain loudly pelted the streets of Venice. Naturally, that didn't stop the mass of people throbbing through the streets. Alanna pulled up ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Name: Avid Age: 16 Grade: Sophomore Race: Siren Appearance: Head- Snow white skin, crystal blue eyes, rounded point ears, mass of wavy white hair cropped short Overall Body- Arms double ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    I don't know if I can still make it in but I'll still post a character. Name: Alanna Kozachuk Age: 28 Country (where they came from): Italy Organization (who do ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) On the outskirts of the crowd sat Ayric. Her tail whipped back and forth with amusement. Fayne and Jason seemed to be picking a fight with two other people. ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elder Scrolls

    ((I'm surrounded by males XD))

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elder Scrolls

    ((Heya Ash Bash. I thought I'd join but I'm not familiar with the game. If I majorly screw up tell me ^.^)) Name: Thyme Race: Nord Gender: Female Birthsign: Warrior ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    ((Legend)) There she sat, once again. That furry little puffball that always seemed to get into trouble and pull Legend with her. "You." The squirrel averted her attention away from ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    ((Legend)) Sunstone nickered, her nostrils flared and her head held high. This brought a scowl upon Legends face. "Don't you dare even give Drum an idea. Better yet, you yourself ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    [[Legend]] The sound of the forest reverberated in Legend's ears as the birds stopped singing and the forest was quietened. Her mare, Sunstone, nickered and drew her ears back, nervously ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    Name: Legend Delmount Age: 372 Race: Elf Fairies/ Elves: Both Powers: Magic wielder Personality: Incredibly fun loving, Legend likes to play jokes on people and be free. She's certainly capable ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Since it sounds like everyone's going to be gone excepts for like, two of us, I think I'm going to wait until everyone gets back until I start posting again. ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Whoever needs to be brought in write me an intro! I need people for the 'experiment' and you guys are good. Intro first, then I'll bring you guys in.))

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Alright. I think I'll try to run the storybook. Whoever is still alive just post a hi or something so I can get a headcount. I can't post today either ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Don't worry, I'll bring you in. I can't do it tonight, however. The Third of July is as much of a holiday as the Fourth to my family so I'm ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    ((Ayric)) Sighing Ayric stood. She wasn't sure if she was amused or serious at the moment. She brushed herself off. "Alright. Enough with the cutting and slashing. Your tongue is ...

    Jul 2, 2008


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451