User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    ((Chloe Starks)) The rhythmic sound of an axe sounded through the grounds along with Chloe's pure singing. The two sounds intertwined, becoming a new uplifting tune. "Can you feel (thud) ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    I'll help out! Name: Chloe Starks Age: 22 Occupation: Works on a friends farm Hobbies: Singing, playing violin, rock climbing, swimming, reading, acting, roller blading Appearance~ ~Picture ~Hair colo

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    ((Alanna Kozachuk - October 14th, 2008 - 3:45 pm - Venice, Italy - Hotel)) Alanna and Peter had arrived at the hotel just before the rain again. They took off ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    ((Ha, Alanna's an awkward person. I'll let someone else post so two people don't devour the SB =P I hate it when that happens.))

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    (Alanna Kozachuk- Venice Italy- 5:01 P.M.)) Her thoughts swirled around aimlessly in the form of a black mist. "Layna." A red spark interrupted the mist. "Layne?" The black was interrupted ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    ((Really sorry Rory. I've been busy gimmie a bit and I'll have my post up.))

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((I'm not in England but I just woke up to three and a half pages XD I'm gonna have to leave. Hate to ditch you guys but I can't find ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((Avid- Siren- Sophomore)) I sighed with a bit too much enthusiasm. "Oh dear Alex. Dear dear dear dear Alex." I spread my arms out dramatically and threw my head skywards. ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    >>Ayumi, what part are you confused about?

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((Avid- Siren- Sophomore)) Rose blushed violently. "Rose." she muttered. "A pleasure to meet you, Rose. My name is Alex." She nodded softly and continued to unpack. "Leave the poor girl ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Re posted later

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((I'll save Rose for you, Alice =P)) ((Avid- Siren- Sophomore)) I stood after the ceremony and watched Alex tug his new girl toy after. I chuckled, this was going to ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    **since I sort of pulled everyone into the whole welcoming ceremony I will write the speeches and such in my next post. That won't be until tomorrow though so fi ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((Time for a history lesson, huh? Sirens actually were originally depicted as bird-women. Several different pictures were formed, most of them quite ugly and non-stereotypical. Eventually they morphed

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    ((Avid- Siren- Sophomore)) The hollow noise of a suitcase being dropped sounded throughout the empty dorm room. Avid peered around the room, deciding to herself that it would need to ...

    Aug 9, 2008


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)