User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    ((Ouch. I think I'm gonna have to quit. It's moving along so fast and I have a lot of things going on. =( Bleh oh well, I'll keep reading when ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Inu smiled, "Hey guess what I learned over the summer." The carriage shuddered and took off. Everyone looked at Inu with slight irritation, usually she came back each year with ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I am so in! *sobs over Hedwig* Name: Inu Ashwood Gender: Female Year: 4th House Ravenclaw Wand: Willow, 13in, Werewolf tooth Hair: short, white/blonde Skin: tanned olive Eyes: gold Build: ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black put her key back into her shirt. She surveyed the crowd of their own, apparently Kail led Keskis pack to a different tunnel where they could leave when they ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Hok shifted from foot to foot, "I am sorry if I have intruded on anything." The girl continued to practice, she and her dragon were skillful but they needed more ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black was abruptly awoken by the sound of pounding. She rolled over under Bluebarrels arm. He groaned, tried to lift himself from the bed but failed miserably. Black shook his ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Bluebarrel sat next to Sev in human form, "Sev, buddy, calm down." "I don't want to calm down! My daughter is missing!" Sev panicked and was running his hands through ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Metalclaw stood and ruffled Blackwalkers fur, "How's life been, daughter?" Metalclaw put his arm around Blacks shoulders as they started walking, "Well, we raided a warehouse today. Got lots of ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black shook her head in her were form. She looked back at the warehouse, the helicopters were sweeping the park. "Time to go!" she barked. Kail ran up to her ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black watched as a human fell through the opening in the roof. Of course Sev was up there standing with his pistol. Lethero was still going on about something beside ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Hok hadn't actually walked away after speaking to Jackle, she wanted to see what was up between him and the other kid. She climbed a tree and waited. Soon The ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Jackle grinned, "Well, so much for trying to survive the competition. With Hok judging..." he lazily looked around, "We'll survive...oh...maybe ten seconds? "She'll burn down the fields, eat all the ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Hok sat atop the base of Chiinos head. She surveyed the training grounds below. she loved it here, Chiino, however, did not. "Must we just sit here all day? I'm ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Heylo people. Chris said that we need a referee for this storybook so I said I would be it so now I am. Name: Hok (pronounced hawk) Race: Human Age: ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((Ok everyone who still looks here, I think the board is dead as....well, a chipmunk head *inside joke* Anyways, I'm leavin' but if anyone makes another gifted board with a ...

    Jul 5, 2007


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"