User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Fused

    (( Cat girl... is that me? I'm more like 'mutt' or 'dog girl'))

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    Jax swiped at the air, ready to fight, "Well, let's go then!" She started to go down on all fours but was promptly caught by the shirt. Eric held on ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    ((Wah! I'm gone for a day and my storybook makes a miraculous jump from one to three pages. Bleh. I'll have to post sometime soon, but I can't right now. ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    Jax crossed her legs Indian style and looked at Kali and Sandy thoughtfully. She giggled and rolled backwards while keeping her legs crossed. She kept going until her face met ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    (Hey everyone, sorry for taking so long. My dad started working at home so I can only get on at night. Above I edited my description of Jax and the ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    Name: Jax (jacks) Age: 121 DNA: Mutt Description: White dog arms and legs, shoulder length orange hair, broad nose, turquoise-blue eyes. She likes to walk on both two and four ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    (Warning: This story book is going to be so unrealistic that it isn't funny. I don't want anyone in here dissing my storybook saying, "This will never happen, it's impossible." ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    Suney ran full force towards the human and whacked him in the ribs. Before the man was out of breath he took a swipe at Suney and fell to regain ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    Suney drew back the corners of her mouth in uncertainty and looked from the human to the group. "I'll just be a second." "Well that's one we don't have to ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    Suney sped through the forest. She stayed off trail, just in case. She held her staff to her side and snout forward, if she missed even the slightest step, it ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    Name: Kitsune Nickname: Suney (Everyone uses Suney) Age: 19 Gender: Female Anthro: Fennec Fox Weapons: Staff with titanium core, a hunting knife or five Picture:

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Runners

    We should make a discussion thread. Grif, do that and we'll talk about that there. After that we should each clean up our messages that aren't needed here.

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Runners

    I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm helping friends with various things and stuff like that. I'm a bit lost now. Kyla's been a few places so I ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Runners

    Oops I read the thing wrong. i thought it said you 're supposed to choose a power and those were examples...that's what I get when I skim. I'll change it.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Runners

    Sweetness. This sounds interesting. I'll join. Name: Kyla Gender: Female Age: 17 Power: Runner Personality: Is always the one who gets into trouble. She usually stays at the middle of ...

    Jul 24, 2007


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott