User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    ((Michiko)) The soft pad of Michiko's boots disappeared under the sound of shouting. She rounded the corner to find two of the students fighting. Phoebe and Leon if she wasn't ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    ((Michiko)) She stood, tapping her foot. Why come on time if there was already someone in there? Why come at all? She already knew of the girl and that she ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    ((Jink Thompson-- Seattle, Washington-- September 17th)) Mia, you better be up or else I'm gonna kick your ass. I told you we were going to breakfast but do you ever ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Name: Michiko Miyazawa Age: 18 (859) Gender: Female Personality: Michiko is a very mysterious being. She's one of those people who captivate others with their beauty, coldness and grace. Although ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    ((Aya)) That son of a bitch. Aya muttered to herself inside of her head. She quickly jotted down another note to Tanya and discreetly threw it onto her desk. It ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Name: Mia 'Jink' Thompson Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: Eyes: Green Hair: Black Skin: Pale Build: Slight+graceful, five foot four Markings: Three loops on her right ear, one on her ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    Name: Aya Stone Appearance: Five five, 120 lbs, pale skin, light green eyes, dyed purple hair that goes to the middle of her back, angular facial features, curvy body Who ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    ((As am I. This seems to be turning into a one line storybook and I don't really like those. Sorry!))

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Name: Tara Cooper Age: 17 Appearance: School Year: Junior (11th year) Group: Doesn't really fit in with any of the groups. She hangs out and gets along with all groups ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    ((Alanna)) "There is one." Alanna guessed as she snapped a picture before moving the body. Sure enough a fox was stamped onto her right shoulder. "As for footprints, you, Isabella, ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    ((Alanna Kozachuk- Morgue- 5:32 P.M.)) Alanna scratched at Akellah's ear absently, listening to Peter's reasoning. He made sense but he'd missed a vital piece to his puzzle. Sound could be ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    ((I lied. Nothing to see here folks XD))

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    ((Sorry about my long absence. I've been working a lot lately and I haven't had time to pull up a good post. If it's ok with you, Bella, could you ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    ((Yeah, I've always called hackamores bitless bridles so sorry if my terminology is a bit screwy because I have my own language sometimes =P and Chloe was just teasing Sissy ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    ((Chloe Starks)) Blue's Hillock, one of the only places where Chloe felt safe and at peace. Trinket nickered contently, chomping away at the grass. Chloe sighed and surveyed the land ...

    Aug 15, 2008


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11