User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Be You

    ((Wow I missed a lot. I thought Alice was sitting with me. *is utter confused* I think I might have to drop out if the storybook keeps going this fast. ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Lupe I emerged from the jungle they call the lunch line with chocolate milk, a cookie, and some macaroni and cheese. The good homemade kind not the out of the ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Lupe "Excuse me." my voice rose from the back. Everyone who had started to work on their homework glanced up. "Aren't mythical creatures considered animals?" Walling sighed, "No because they ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Lupe A usual boring day for me of course. Last column to the right, back row, next to the window. I faintly heard the irritating buzzing of Ms. Walling's mosquito ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Lupe Age: 14 Gender: Female Education: Currently a Freshman Family: A mother, father, two brothers, and lots of extended family Appearance: Dirty blonde jaw length hair, 5 foot 5 ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    ((I'm out too. Kitty, word of advice. Try not to make too many storybooks at once. I counted five of yours on the front page. If you get too many ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    Lectrus entered the school. it was filling with students and she wanted to get to her room so she could put her laptop away. She quickly ran up the staircase ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    Lectrus sat outside with her laptop on her crossed legs. The keys typed on her own as she fell into a deep concentration. She was looking through the new students ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    ((I think someone should create a discussion thread.)) ((Karta--Wolverine)) Karta sat down, "I noticed. I saw the horse attack you so I though I'd help out." Maple finished the meat ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    Name: Lectrus (Leck-trus) Age: 16 Species: Techs (Can control electronics. The ultimate hacker) Grade: 10 Eyes: Silver History: Lectrus was born into a scientific family. She didn't grow up with ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    ((Karta--Wolverine)) Karta grumbled to herself as she stared at the new group forming. Stupid grass eaters, no respect for meat eaters. Karta hauled herself up off the ground and started ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    Name: Karta Age: 5 years Gender: Female Species: Wolverine Description of Species: Habitat: Canada and upper U.S Appearance: Personality: Very protective of anything she has. She doesn't stay in one ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials (Golden Compass)

    Ayric froze. A man stood behind her with a lion daemon, the natural enemy of the okapi. Remis seemed unconcerned but Ayric stood tense, "What do you want?" The man ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    Arastone took off after Fire and Rain. She followed behind quietly as the two soared around the forest. ((I don't understand what's going on. Can someone explain?))

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials (Golden Compass)

    ((Here's Ayric, I forgot to put in a picture. Ayric dashed along the top of the red shingled roof, careful not to make the tiles slip, Remis hurtled after her ...

    Dec 11, 2007


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore