User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Shapeshifters' League

    Name: Mira Form: German Shepard Normal Form: Battle Form: Normal appearance but her eyes go pure black, her teeth become longer and sharper, she grows hard nails and a tail. ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I heard a siren sound from the lab. Uh oh. I wasn't sure if it was for us or not. It was amazing that we were still alive. All ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I sighed rather loudly. Tylana looked at me. "Tylana, Tylana. Please put me down." Tylana looked confused, "Why? We're getting out?" "I have my dignity left, don't forget." Tylana ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I stopped talking. I thought that I would be able to lead the rest who wanted to come outta here. "I would gladly take the people who want to ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I let go of the Dragon boy and the Assail when the Assail vomited. Dragon boy seemed calm enough, but i decided to check on him. "Are we going ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I followed the others out of the cave and into the environment room. Quickly I withdrew into the thick, tangled jungle. I waited for ten or so minutes, crouched ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I awoke to strange sensation in the back of my skull. It felt like someone had put a weight on the back of my head. I couldn't think straight. ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Guys, I'm gonna switch to first person because I think it'll work out easier for me.)) ((Lana)) Tylana went down in front of me. I whipped around and ran. Through ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) Lana woke up to total chaos. Scientists were running around, a wolf was keeping them away from her and a fire alarm. Her mind kicked into gear. Lana grinned ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) "Ok, Callana. Let's try this again." Lana stood in a testing room, she started sweating five minutes ago and they still persisted she moved more objects. A woman with ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Name: Callana (Lana) Age: 19. The scientists too her in a bit early. Her birthday is in a week. Gender: Female Race: Human Picture: Ability: Telepathy. Lana's telepathy is a ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    ((Layla--Killarney, Ireland)) Layla awoke to the sound of a TV, prattling off the news distantly. Layla yawned and stretched her body out. She opened her eyes to see Sirius laid ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    ((Layla--Killarney, Ireland)) "Layla! New order!" Sirius shouted from the kitchen bar. Layla dried her last dish and ran up to the bar. Her black haired friend set an order down ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    ((Layla--Killarney, Ireland)) Layla woke with a start, she sat up abruptly and accidentally lit the candle beside her with a scarlet fire. She swayed slightly and held her hand to ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    Name: Layla Anderson Age: 24 Gender: Female Ability: Can create and manipulate heat and fire. Details: She's strong enough to make the heat of fire semi-intense but Layla's energy is ...

    Jan 1, 2008


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro