-
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Name: Jink Age: 5 Gender: Female Rank: Rogue Race: Wolf Appearance: Weapons: Claws and jaws Personality: Witty, sarcastic, bitter, closed up, has a certain air of royalty History: Jink was ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: Sucked into YWS
Some of my pings started to close out. I caught a glimpse of Heather's before it disappeared, We're going to the fantas... I sighed, something must've happened. Some members had ...
Feb 3, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
*blushes* Oops. ((Lana)) I sucked in my breath. Letting my anger coarse through my body, I moved out from behind the stack of boxes. "Be careful. I have your back." ...
Feb 1, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
(Cant delete it)
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Sucked into YWS
Members started to ping back to me, saying where they were and that they were attempting to navigate through the now unfamiliar terrain. I sighed, I might as well see ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: Sucked into YWS
A ping popped in front of me. Layleun! It was from FireArris. It was always nice to hear from her. Hey Arris. I thought. The words appeared in the chat ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Sucked into YWS
Username: LayleunRisen (Lupe) Sibs: None Mini-animal: African Wild Dog Sucked in from: (Bedroom Laptop Landed in: the Lounge Description: A werewolf, what were you expecting? Five seven on two legs, ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
((Sorry if I'm not really too active. I don't have much time to post because of mid terms. If theres a plot I can post along with that but I ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Clash of the Races
**Thunder, do you have a plot for us or can I go on and have Xavier tell us what we're doin'?**
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Clash of the Races
Jacob Jacob dismounted Flame and took her reins in his gloves. He led her up the rest of the hill to the forest line. Jacob grinned when he saw he ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Clash of the Races
((Jacob)) "You're done for today, Jacob. You can go ride now." Jacob looked up from the sword he was mending. His face was covered with the soot from the fires ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: The Changed
Cassie "Cass, heads up!" A stick was thrown at Cassie from across the fire. She saw a marshmallow on the end. Cassie reached up to catch the stick. It made ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Clash of the Races
Name: Jacob Hammerson Gender: Male Race: Human. Jacob has some elf ancestry mixed in resulting in pointed ears. Weapon: Two handed greatsword and fire magic Discription: Other: Jacob dislikes fighting
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: The Changed
Cassie Cassie heard the tree groan as her fist made contact with its trunk. The tree swayed and started to fall backwards towards her. "Shoot." she said to herself and ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: The Changed
Name: Cassie Black Age: 16 years old Gender: Female Physical Description: White skin but she tans easily when she stays out in the sun too long. Her large dark eyes ...
Jan 19, 2008
