User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Sorry for the delay!)) ((Mayze)) I heard a loud crash down a few halls. I sighed, what was happening now? I had been out walking and saw Maximum Ride, The ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Until the End

    ((Khan)) "Very good hunt, Khan." Khan nodded as he craned his head around to look at the deer draped across his back. The butcher nodded and walked around the counter, ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Name: Mayze (pron. maze) Age: 14 Characteristics: Choppy brown hair that goes to her shoulders, blue eyes, short, lean, and sturdy, 13 foot wing span, white wings. Personality: Mayze likes ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Until the End

    Name: Khan Fleetfoot Age: 27 Race: Centaur Magic: None Gender: Male Occupation: Scout Personality: Khan is pretty mellow and goes with whatever happens. The horse part of his brain takes ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ((Ayudial)) "I am glad you played along with my little game." Ayudial was once again looking out the window in Pens quarters. She had decided she absolutely loathed the man ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ((Ayudial)) Ayu watched as stone golems melted out of the wall. She gave a grin, Pens . She decided to play along with the game. She whipped into a sitting ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ((Ayudial)) As Ayu watched Pens exit the room a scowl crept across her face. She hated it when he gave a pretty speech like that. The only problem was that ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    ((I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have to bow out. I won't be on often because I work on the stage crew for our upcoming play. We're starting to ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ((Ayudial)) Ayudial stood beside Adviser Pens, her arms crossed on her ribs. She surveyed the room in front of her. Aedomir and his horse moved to the side of the ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    ((Jink)) Jink grinned, "You gave me an answer and I gave you an answer. We're even. And being a mutt isn't a problem at all." Jink licked Firekeeper's hand, "I'm ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    ((Jink)) "Firekeeper." Fire responded, "And she's..." "And I am Jink." Jink finished, "And you should remember that I don't like pups answering for me." Ryder grinned, "It's unusual to see ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ((Ayu)) Ayudial Dreyfen looked out the glassless window of the castle. He head rest on her hand as her blue eyes swept the city below. The bustling streets were impregnated ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    Name: Ayudial Dreyfen(eye-you-dial) or Ayu Age: 18 Race: Human Class: Mage Specific skills: Top Defense Mage in the world. Ayu started working towards being a mage since she was very ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    (Sorry Luna XD Misread it I guess) ((Jink)) Jink chuckled, "You should hold your tongue, pup." Lace snarled and flexed her legs, as if to spring, "I don't take commands ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    ((Jink)) Jink lay on her platform in the trees. She yawned lazily and checked on her sleeping foot, it dangled over the edge of the new platform. She moved it ...

    Feb 5, 2008


Carpe Diem
— Catullus