User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I felt the currents before I could see them. The fury radiating from me probably sent to wind back a few hundred feet. I could even feel the stillness ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((IIIIIIII'mmmmm bbaaaccckkkk!!!)) ((Mayze)) I heard a crash come from the canopy outside of the shallow cave we sat in. Jolting up, a startled ZT looked outside, "What the hell...?" he ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((*hands Woz a cough drop and pats his back* Geez, don't hack up your lungs. Stage crew is consuming all of my free time =P)) ((Mayze)) My eyes widen with ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Ok! I'm here for a few so I'll post. If I screw up, sorry. Tell me what I did wrong and I'll fix it.)) ((Mayze)) Reed looked torn between telling ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I shifted nervously, "I think we can trust him now." ZT gave me an odd look, I almost laughed, "But the tracker! I saw it!" I sighed, "Emotions don't ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) "Alright. Why don't you get some people to go get some food?" ZT asked. "I can go do that." I heard Stella slip off to gather some of the ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) "Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I spiraled away from the helicopter. I was still trying to catch up on what had happened. I had left Lexy to die and ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I knelt beside ZT, "I'm ok." he said. The wind was frantically buzzing around him. I knew he was lying, he must've hurt like hell. I raised an eyebrow, ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I awoke abruptly to a loud thump. I jerked my body forward, trying to remember where I was. I remembered where I was and started damning whoever woke me ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Ack! Sorry sorry sorry sorry! Sleep is bad XD)) ((Mayze)) For the first time in a while, I blushed. I took his hand and leaned against his shoulder. The wind ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ((I'm gonna have to drop out of this storybook. I never really came in but I don't plan on coming in. Lately I haven't had a lot of time on ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Once again, I am apologizing for not being here as often as usual. I haven't slept in my own bed for a week XD)) ((Mayze)) I sat the outside of ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I grinned, "You need to calm down, friend. We won't hurt you or anything." ZT shifted his weight from side to side, "I knew that!" he said a bit ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Name: Alanna Grackle Age: 24 Race: Human Personality: Very carefree. Alanna doesn't care for much but her dragon. The rest doesn't matter. Weapons: Short sword History: Alanna found Aidara when ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Holy freakin' three more pages without me!)) ((Mayze)) My eyes were switched to see the air currents. The gold strands were moving around hectically, every direction at once. The must've ...

    Feb 21, 2008


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson