User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    ((Maybe. I don't really like setting up definite matches at the beginning.)) ((Tobias)) Tobias yawned and stretched while he was walking. Arching his back he saw the little traffic along ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Name- Tobias Age- 16 Gender- Male Appearance- Personality- The popular geek. He's the guy who has everyone crowded around him even though he wanted to be alone. Mysterious to all ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Advil was brought to you in part by Reed, via Mutant Pigeon Boy Express =P))

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ((I'm gonna have to agree with singer. I'm out. I can't think of a way to wriggle in. See ya'll))

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ((XD Wow. I wish I had an idea to bring Axis out of his town and to you guys but I haven't got one. D'you guys think we could get ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((We have pans, 'member?")) ((Mayze)) I threw a pan at Blade, she easily caught it and ran off. I sighed, Lexy was a natural injury magnet. I considered just putting ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ((Sunset??? I thought it was night time. *mildly confused*))

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    >Tsk Tsk, such short posts XD. Here, I'll save the storybook from the shortness =P< ((Mayze)) My mind froze when ZT hugged me. I quickly snapped out of it and ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ___Ross sighed and took out his blade and cutted the ropes.____ There is no such word as 'cutted. It's 'cut'. I saw you do that before and it bothered me, ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ((Axis)) Axis watched Tobias and Alana talking in front of him, probably about the anerthine. They had almost reached the woods, the coniferous trees were slowly advancing so that they ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I laughed nervously and went back to being serious, "Keep down there Blade, you still have rat poison in you." Blade turned thoughtful, "Rat poisoning? So that's what it ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ((Axis)) "Alana?" Axis whispered, opening his sisters door slightly. The old wooden door creaked on it's old wooden hinges. She should replace those for some nice metal ones. Axis thought ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I looked between Lexy and Blade. Who should I treat first? "ZT?" I asked. He came to my side. "Try to wake Blade up. Where's Rose?" He shifted to ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Name- Axis Kiroof Age- 15 Gender- Male Race-Soul Blader Personality- Quiet and young. He doesn't like to fight unless he has to. When he does he's not very good. Definitely ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I barely muffled the scream that came from Rose. The pair of eyes stopped moving for a moment. They turned from side to side, it looked like it was ...

    Mar 12, 2008


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson