User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    ((Lucille)) Lucille drew another line on her notepad, finishing the beak of the bird pecking at the seed at her feet. She pushed the pencil behind her ear and looked ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    Ok, few questions: 1) Do the Royal Family know they are the royal family? What is the extent of their memory? 2) Do the Royal Family know they have powers?

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    Name- Lucille Bandera Age- 20 Gender- Female Race- Demon: Royal Family Appearance- Personality- Mysterious and calm. She has a sharp tongue but doesn't use it much. Has an air of ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    ((Tobias)) Well then, it's settled. , Tobias said, still a saluki. He trotted off after Seiya. She turned and headed through the back roads, everyone followed. Soon they had reached ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    ((Tobias)) Tobias swung his legs back and forth, he had been up since sunrise. He found out he was human again and tried to turn back. It didn't work, of ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I came back with Lynx and got her side of the story, she said the same thing that Chaos did. I didn't expect her to say anything different, I ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    ((Tobias)) I think he was captured in a different car. Tobias said, lapping up a few mouthfuls of water. He sat up and looked around at their surroundings. Coniferous trees, ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) "I'm just interested in your...physique." I tried to hold laughter back but I bent over laughing. "I'm sorry." I apologize tears streaming from my eyes, "That was such an ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) What an awkward situation. I needed to think, "Well," I ventured, "It's scientifically impossible for every single Whitecoat to be totally and completely bad. And the Erasers and Floybots ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Testing Storybook

    Pizza pie!

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) ---Earlier--- I felt a little better when ZT took my hand. Our wings beat in unison so we wouldn't hit each other by accident. "So what happened?" ZT asked, ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) "Mayze, wake up!" ZT's harsh whisper was in my ear. I opened my eyes reluctantly, "What's wrong?" I saw it was still dark outside. "Look." I turned my head ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) "Come on Lexy, get up." I told her, holding back a tear or two. I wasn't wracked with grief but I felt the pain everyone else did with Blades ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    ((Tobias)) Tobias opened his eyes wearily after he came to. His head hurt on the left side and he assumed he had bumped it when the van was jarred. Tobias ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    ((Let's speed this up a bit)) ((Tobias)) "Mr. McSaint, the answer to number twenty three, if you'd be so kind as to come back to reality." Tobias grumbled and flipped ...

    Mar 20, 2008


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern