User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    ((Hey guys, is there any way we can bring Quinn into the story? She's at her fort with Selena's mother so that might help bring her in.))

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Create your own Storybook

    Name: Meribelle Na'Rintak Age: 18 Gender: Female Race: Human Height: Five ten Weight: 155 lbs Eye Color: Green Hair Color: Black with a purpley sheen Hair Style: Cut to earlobes ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    ((Quinn)) Quinn emerged from the baths, cleaned and in a dark blue velvet shirt and tanned breeches. She quickly trotted across the camp to her cabin. She pulled her long ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    Geez I can't keep up with this! I regret it but I'll have to drop out =( Sorry! See ya'll later.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    Name: Kyla Adnerok Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Tan gray hair choppily cut to about shoulder length. Sturdy build like a soldier and muscular. At first glance she appears to ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    ((Quinn)) Lady Quinn of Treloam Valley sat atop her horse, watching over the Estacia refuge camp below her. A smile lit up her face when she spotted the town mage, ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Name: Lady Quinn of Treloam Valley (Quinn) Age: 21 Gender: Female Race: Human Weapon(s): Sword, magic, daggers, lance, armor, her horse, and her sharp tongue Can use magic?: Yes. Mostly ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    I shall join tomorrow when I have the time to conjure up a character. For now it's off to game night! *flies away*

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    ((Lucille/Theri)) Lucille nodded, "Theri. And your Rekhyt." Auggie grinned. They turned to look at another demon who woke up. "Khy?" They asked simultaneously. Khylaris smiled warmly and nodded. "Mom?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    ((*blinks* Alright. I'm not able to keep up and I'm lost without a plot. I'm outta here, sorry I couldn't stay =( ))

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    ((Lucille)) Blackness, eternal floating, never ending. Three thoughts flashed past Lucille. He feet landed on an unseen boundary between her and the rest of the darkness. A ray of light ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    ((Blackstride)) She swung her legs back and forth as she sat on the sturdy branch of the city tree. Blackstride laughed to herself, surveying the humans walking below her. They ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Name: Blackstride Age: 24 Gender: Female Race: Werewolf Alpha Appearance: Human Form Wolf Form History: The former Alpha died and left his roughest and most diplomatic student, Blackstride, his positi

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    ((Lucille)) "Excuse me?" Lucille asked, "Are you alright?" The girl nodded and looked up into Lucille's eyes. Her own widened as she stood and ran. Lucille jumped up, "Hey!" but ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    ((Lucille)) The deafening screech of tires tossed Lucille out of her bed. Her jolt took her to the forest floor, it was dark now. She tried to recall something she ...

    Mar 29, 2008


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso