User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((Jewel-- Plant Growth)) Jewel sighed and released the vines back into the earth. She spotted Seda and Cecilia. A blast of thunder came down and hit the ground. Seda bent ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    Name: Lacy Delanu Age: 17 Gender: Female Basic structure: Very normal- 5'5, lean because of a high metabolism, not muscular, oval face, olive skin. ------Hair: Short, light blonde hair ------Eyes: ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((Jewel- Plant Growth)) A boy called Seda leaped at the demon, his sword raised. The demon snarled and swept him aside. Jewel took a deep breath and closed her eyes, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((It doesn't matter who the healer is. I just put him in there ^.^))

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    ((Jewel Rodriguez- Plant growth)) Jewel ran across the village with care. She had heard of a person crushed under some rubble and wanted to help. Deftly she skid past some ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    ((Ok, I guess I'm out, just like the first one. Total chaos and confusing on my part. Ignore me, use my character as you please ~Lupe))

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    ((Kayla)) Kayla finished tightening the last bolt in the truck bed. Those fools wouldn't be able to dislodge it again. Kayla pushed herself out of the bed and closed the ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    TN, you should just go ahead and join. Tony probably won't be on too often so he'll take a while. He won't care.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    ((Alright. I'm gonna try to stay in this one this time around.)) Name: Kayla Age: 17 Gender: Female Race: Werewolf Appearance: History: Was adopted by the pack once she earned ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Alana)) Alana woke up to find conversation. "Does anyone need anything?" Alana asked, wanting to help. "A million rabbits and a pony." Leon replied, grinning. "You want that right now? ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    Name: Jewel Rodriguez Age: 20 Gender: Female Appearance: Power: Can speed up plant growth + manipulate her plants Personality: Kind, passionate, and very fluttery. Always has a lot on her ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    ((Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm out too. I don't really like when only two or three people are writing three line posts. Do with Orion what you guys want to. ~Lupe))

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    ((Orion)) I glanced between my paper and the board, copying and solving the problems as fast as my brain could process them. I grinned once I had finished and leaned ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Name: Orion Banks Age: 16 Race: Ulf Gender: Male Teacher or Student: Student Appearance: -Human: -Wolf: Personality: A very animated person. Orion liked to fool around, eat a lot and ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ((Alana)) Alana yawned, "Yeah. I already studied." The dorm went silent. "What?" "I already studied." Blinks and stares radiated through the room. Alana shrugged sheepishly, "I was bored." Sammy cocke

    Apr 23, 2008


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness