User avatar

Layleun

  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    This is called Why did... It's almost like an excuse game but different. Heres an example. Why did green aliens take over the world? They took over the world beacause ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd go to Pat Buchanan's planet, L9, and steal all the little green/gray men's chocolate. What would you do if you found out that the world was going to end ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Well, I'd make them some cookies, invite them in and watch a movie or five. What would you do if YWS just vanished one day, for good? *ominous*

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    And satisfaction brought her back. Well, very carefully I suppose. I usually am inspired in someway, by feelings or nature. I'm queen of weird wording so I word what I'm ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    They're both pretty good. The first ones perfect to me but it looks like the second ones nose is a bit long. Excellent though ^.^ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Warriors: The Sight and Specials. Yay, two books at once! ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fiction

    *Squeezes the life out of Jacob* Lovey lovey lovey lovey. Twilight and New Moon all the way. I love both of them but I liked Twilight a teensy bit more.

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I think that when they make the movie that they'll have a lot to live up to. I mean seriously 700 some odd pages and all of them filled with ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I've just about finished it. I love it so far. Ahhhh, I can hear your thoughts now.... 'If you haven't finished it, why the hell are you on the stupid ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)

    #3 is my favorite. I really like the lake one.

    Jul 10, 2007


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor