User avatar

Layleun

  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    I got bored so I started to screw around and make some avatars and banners and what not. I made these so anyone can use them where ever they'd like.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop fun

    I love your photography, Over! It's always amazing and I love it! I don't have and constructive criticism for you today except for keep takin' pictures. ^.^ Lookin' forward to ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce. Excellent book to end the Song of the Lioness quartet.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Give in to temptation!! Read again! I am ^.~ I'm halfway through Twilight and this is my.....well I lost count after ten or so =P, time reading it.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I love Jacob ^.^ Of course I would, he's a werewolf! Other than that I really like how he's a child who goes against the rules *glomps Jacob* I can't ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Blood?

    Stomach of steel here *pats stomach* I look at blood and I look at the part which is bleeding, then I try to fix it. I don't go all squeamish ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cute Flower Girl

    I like it. Very good. The shoulders were a bit too square but that was pretty much it. Spice up the background by the trees a bit more and you'll ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures Taken at Random Times

    I just found some pictures in my camera and on my webshots account and I thought I'd put some up.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    Wow. I don't think I'd ever get 5ok in in just one month. I am so trying this next year. I think I might be able to just barely pull ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    God's Debris: A Thought Experiment by Scott Adams. It all makes sense XD A very intriguing book.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Jacob is mine and I want Edward to be with Bella ^^ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    *is in awe* W-o-w. These are really awesome. What program do you use, Photoshop? ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: YWS 10.0

    Definitely the chat thing XP Wootith! And a rope in the chat room, for when the chat falls down the well, also my couch. An awesome video guestbook signing. And ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    Huge mistake. You see, Naruto's favorite color is purple so his definition of a bad ass color was orange. He never knew. Why did the mouse leave the keyboard?

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowy!

    Yay! Go swirly lines of glowlyness!! Woohooooo!!! SPARTAAAA!!! ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 1, 2007


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman