User avatar

Layleun

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Day one count: 5,800ish Day two count: 3 so far =P

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Here's a temporary one of mine ^.^

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: NaNo Icons

    I. Freakin'. Love. You. XD XD XD Can we use these?

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The dresden files by Jim Butcher

    What a coincidence! I'm on the third book, now. As a matter of fact I just stopped reading to come on the computer =P They really are amazing books. I ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    Haha, I'm gonna haul on this project I started. I only have.....three chapters done and I want a whole book! =P Hopefully my procrastination won't kick in ^.^

    Aug 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I can't wait! *squeal* I didn't do it last year because I've never heard of it before and I wanted to take a year to watch. So here I am ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I think we can collectively agree that the pregnancy turned everyone off. I almost stopped reading there XD Then I realized that I needed to finish the book, not want ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Companion

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    Design? I just wing it =P I find a quote I like, find a picture, spruce it up and walla!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    =P use them all you want, I made them for that reason. I'm pretty limited here with my super photo editing software. Personally, I have to use Photobucket ^.^ I ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    You should visit sometime. We're awesome =P Watch out for the Yankee/Red Sox Fans. They'll eat each other apart in bars and in the streets if games are going on ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    *sighs* What a wonderful trip. Our class trip last year was to Niagara Falls. That picture looks like it was taken from the Canadian side, am I correct?

    May 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    None of the pictures are mine but the colored eyes I had to do myself and the Twilightifying I had to do ^.^

    May 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    Okay! I made some more. They're not really that good but I still like 'em ^.^

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    Whoops! sorry guys. I'll get them back up.

    May 8, 2008


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian