User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: Who makes the Best Space Ships?

    Personally, I like the Star Wars ones the best. I had to vote for Pat though =P

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are the big national holidays?

    What Cade said! Where in New York? Upstate as in Onondaga county or upstate as in St. Lawrence county?

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Is Your Favorite Least Favorite Color!?

    Yellow

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    =P It was soooo cold outside. I've never had a Fourth with a temperature less than....60

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ahhh Fourth of July. The best time for food, fun and......fashion?? Aren't I hot with my blanket skirt =P?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Softy!!

    :smt042 :smt043 :smt042 You're warming up to the mutts, Linds! One of us! one of us! One of us!

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Let's just hope I don't die while reading it =P I started with Joy Luck because it looks a bit more interesting ^.~

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I got a hair cut a month or so ago and I totally forgot to show you guys! Silly me XD I now reveal to you Layleun with short(er) hair ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You guys are so purdy (handsome for Jack-a-mo) ^.^ *pets Heathernesses hair*

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ooh! Ooh! Waldo! Waldo! *pokes the screen viciously*

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    XD My friends and I play this game! Only, we put 'in your pants' at the end of every sentence. Riot! in your pants.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *pets Fandi's hair* Me likies! ^.^

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    I chose Heather but I must say, it was a hard decision. Heather was in my mind before I caw the people in the poll. I totally forgot about Dono. ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    O_O Matt I want your shirt

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    The two words I know I can spell without looking are 1. Czechoslovakia (14 letters) and 2. Heterochromia (13 letters) Hieroglyphics isn't much of an accomplishment and neither is whippersnappers ...

    Jun 25, 2008


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon