User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Pssh, who needs footwear when ones feet are eated by da evil skirts of doom? (Actually I just couldn't find anything Renaissance-y :( )

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Pretty ^.^ *pets Yoyos hair* Well, Sunday my friends and I went to the Sterling Renaissance Faire. It took forever to get there but when we did we had SO ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: August's Greeter of the Month: Alainna!

    Hip hip huzzah! Good job Alainna! ~Lupe

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Celtic Women

    Oh my gosh! You're my new best friend. I LOVE Celtic Woman. I have all their CDs on my iPod ^.^ What your favorite song?

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    Ehhhh 4/10 Because it means nothing to me but it obviously has a significance to you. I like the way you blended the words thus earning you a 4. It ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How's The Weekend?

    I had the best weekend I've had for a long time. On Friday night I went with my friends to get Breaking Dawn at the Midnight Release Party. So much ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Good lord you never look that evil in real life =P

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Monkers my dear, dear friend (only not really =P) high school really isn't that bad. I just got out of freshman year and believe me there are only a few ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    Wiseman>> Pssh, of course! New York schools are tough!

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Sadly I do not have any dogs or cats =P I have birds though! Yay! I beat all of you! Schatzi is the green bird and Pequeño is the white ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    *sighs* I can't wait till autumn. Summer sucks. All I have to get out of the way is: -I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings + The Joy Luck Club ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Color Buddy>> AHH!!! I love that movie! =P Make it disappear! Make it disappear! Lexi>> Kitty! *glomps*

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    OE>> I guess it's not the same sweatshirt then XD. I have this Greenday sweatshirt that's the same color with red writing on it. I couldn't see the writing so ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    We had a lot of fun at my friend's birthday party. Sooo many pictures. Here's a few =P Ink: You have such pretty eyes ^.^ OE: *glomps* You're beautiful! And ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Should I worry if my computer is making noises?

    What Jigg said. Ok here's what I know 1) Laptops always get hot on the bottom. Don't worry about that. My old one always got burning hot fast but that ...

    Jul 25, 2008


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart