User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Both you and your hair are extremely beautiful Dreamy ^.^ *fixes*

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Uhhh, no Amber. It didn't =P EDIT: There it goes!

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yeah, that's quite sad =P They're state magnets I think, that's actually my friends house so i don't really remember. *looks* Yeah, definitely states. I don't remember which though. I ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Topic, eh? Topic= pictures and Pictures= Me drawing!! Sorry, really bad picture but it got us back on topic!

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    Unfortunately I have a limited book supply. Tragically, my house is so small my mom, dad, two brothers and I can barely fit in it let alone books. I have: ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If someone on YWS died...

    Wow I just had that thought a few days ago XD Well, I think I'll haver to tell Tony to tell you guys when I die =P

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Terrifying Journey: One Bird's Publishing Attempts

    Good job and good luck Gyr! You'll have to tell us when it gets published (yes, WHEN). I'll be there to buy a copy ^.^

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ha, I agree with Yoyo on that Red. Lazarus>> You look like a friend of mine form school. =P You're kitty's adorable too.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?

    Gymnastics for me! I envy the people who can do what the gymnasts do. I'm not a bandy person XD ~Lupe

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Jiggy Invades the UK!!

    Haha, you want snow? Come to New York =P Or Canada, rumor has it that they have lots of snow too. On a more serious note Congrats! I've always wanted ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Dang =P

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Anywhere near Syracuse/Marcellus area? =P

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics

    No words could describe that =P I watched all of it and was in awe every second.

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Chris>> Get some sleep, stupid =P Alice>> You. Are. Beautiful. Amiga ^.^ DW>> You look dead...Don't die! =P Razzle>> XD *pets Camera with hair*

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hmmm not when I saw them but they might have been, I don't really remember. =P Are you from around here? Well, here as in New York since I'm not ...

    Aug 8, 2008


Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb