User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    I LOVED it. If only the people could make a long movie with everything in the book *sighs* Oh well I would probably be the only one sitting through it. ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Pat Buchanan all the way!!! WOO WOO!!! Yeah I voted Pat but i prefer hardcover. My friend likes it too, I know this not because I 'm physic but because ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Nighty nighty canny opener.....y. Openery. Yeah I'm sticking to that.

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Ooh ooh!! I got it! *shifty eyes* A rabid chicken

    May 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    I have another guess =P - (censored) and then once that's done- (censored) gelatinous laser that fills up the box- (censored) and then you have to kidnap Cris Rock- (censored) ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    A stronger ninja, or himself would be my guesses.

    May 8, 2007


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems