User avatar

Layleun

  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Aww come on guys you know Pat will rule the universe someday :smt023 ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Pat Buchanan L9 :ftw: ^.^ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: New Smilies

    :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: New Smilies

    :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt068 :smt044 So entertaining ^.^ Heehee I can play with these all day. But, r

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    *hesitantly looks between Mozilla and Explorer* Bzzzt! Pat Buchanan 2.1 The poll was too hard!! I HAD to vote Pat but my favorite is Mozilla. :smt064

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeehehhehehehehehhe I'm *ehem* Her Royal Highness Lupe the Harmonious of Leper St George

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pat who-sa-what-knit...

    WOOOOO!!! GO PAT!!!

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    Whales..... thats in England... Well I've heard her name before but never knew who she was. I don't know much about England so I'm no help aren't I?

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)

    I like Bob.... *nods thoughtfully* Kidding. How about Savior?

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    5/10 I don't really like Hermione. Some people say the answer to life, happiness, time and everything is 42. I strongly disagree. Ice cream is the real answer.

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's Wacky Sentence Mania!!

    Midnight moon owl Mimoow (mih-moo-ow) At midnight, the Mimoow owl fly past the moon, blocking it light.

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    I have a question. How did all this happen in the first place? The code couldn't have just died on its own could it? Did some one accidentally erase some ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Internet Trick

    Gorilla! ^.^

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Apple Tree

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone have annoying pets that don't leave you alone?

    I have a bird named Tubby. He almost talks and loves heads. He follows me and my mom around and is a 'velcrobird' I was wondering, is my pet a ...

    Jul 19, 2007


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth