-
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
*gasps* You forgot me!? *faints* Oh well, doesn't matter. Crap! I missed you by like ten minutes. Oh well, till next time. ~[~Lupe~]~
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
Wow. This got off topic so fast when Pol came in with his bomb XP. I think we should all go to Cali. That would be interesting. Linds in in ...
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
Sorry Jacko. Thought you were gonna leave us out there XP. I've never really asked my mom about meeting my friends online so I don't know where she stands on ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
Wow this would be so awesome. I agree with a lot of things said here so I'm not going to repeat them for the fortieth time. I'm all the way ...
Sep 6, 2007 -
Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question
Did I beat Alice at the wish killing contest?
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
*sticks tongue out, whacks Fred and runs very fast* ~[~Lupe~]~
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?
Oh noes! Planet L9 is losing by 1!!!! *looks for someone to go vote for it*
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
Bleh I hate Fred *takes out sword*
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
*eats a lollipop and looks through all the odd pairings* Some of those are....odd ^.~ ~[~Lupe~]~
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
of the night.
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: Word to Word Challenge!
Sink
Aug 23, 2007 -
Re: Which is better?
Chocolate FTW!!!
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: How many storybooks are you in?
I'm not sure, one or two I think.
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: What Would Make YWS Easier To Use?
I don't like Fred *glares at pointless bot* Why is he there again? What else....oh! When you post something, sometimes you can't always delete it. I noticed that you can ...
Aug 18, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
hold us close
Aug 17, 2007
