User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Hmmm....We need a date, location, shop or park we need to meet in and a general idea of what we're going to do there. Also how long we're each going ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Not the faintest. I think we should have a place before a date.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Awww but i love you guys sooo much. I don't wanna wait *pouts* But I will if I have to *nods* ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Magicians?

    Magician....nope. I've tried magic tricks before but never truly succeeded XD ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    Oh noes! I wanted to press every single one of the options because they're all something I'd say >.< So I went with my one true love: Pat Buchanan XP ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *sticks tongue out at Lindsay* What ever you say ^^ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Down with Fred! Up with Pat! ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I know what smiley we need!

    A monkey! What is better than a monkey smiley face?! I mean, monkeys are awesome! Nate, we need to get a chimp smiley ^^ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I know! Alzz and Ash! >.> Scandalous! ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Thats a good idea ^^ An anniversary! ( I loathe that word XP) I think i can wait a thousand years XP ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Patty FTW! ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oh, no. It's the first pictures posted of me, Lupe! I'm not very pretty but i still thought I'd post a bit ^^ And My hair is pulled back there, ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    *eats Linds's heart* Thats ok cuz everyone thinks you and Ash is better >.> Me 'n Pol ^.~ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Pat, no competition there ^^

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    In no apparent order after Pol ^.~ 1 Pol my best YWS buddy 2 Aet (*licks*) 3 Jabber 4 Timea 6 Ashy (Fellow Werewolf) 7 Clau (One of the best ...

    Sep 10, 2007


Paint me green and call me Shrek because I am swamped >.>
— Plume