User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: Isn't Being Alive the Greatest?

    "OMG ITS FUN TO BREATHE!!" ftw! Wooooohohooooooo! FTW! :ftw: :ftw: :ftw: :ftw: :ftw: :ftw:

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Another New Logo

    Fishy, fishy fish-Y! *pets fish* ~Lupe

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Our school homecoming was Friday so my friend and I dyed our hair. I have green, and Frenchie is a red head XD

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    *salutes to fallen Clau* RIP Welcome Suzanne! ~[~Layleun, Forever~]~

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    Pat is the new Chuck. He beats the answer to the world, 42, but he can be beaten under a blue moon with a knife made out of lapis lazuli ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Bush or Baggins?

    But that's the good thing! ^^ Alzz, agreed ^^

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Bush or Baggins?

    I'm not voting unless theres Pat up there XD He beats forty two but loses to forty four ^^

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Baker's Dozen

    6. Grilled Cheese

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    hey! I'm literally right next to Tony, I call roof! Shoot forgot that's illegal, stupid rules. Oh Well, that would be cool, I'll vandalize....I mean repaint the van when you ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Pie

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Impossible Quiz

    I beat the first quiz, working on the second one now ^^ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    here's some pictures from a trip Frenchchilla, KibaLuvr and I went on. Me striking a pose with Jen Jen in the backround That stupid flashbox! It's taking another year of ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 6666!

    _______The question is not, "Is 6666 an evil number", the question is, "can it be connected to 42 in any way?" ^_~______ No no no, you've go it all wrong. ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I could bring all the New Yorkians ^.~ There's Jen jen (KibeLuvr), Frenchie (_frenchchilla_), Chris, (midnightwolf92), Tony (Piepiemann21), Joel (shotgun whatever) Nick, (shadow something or other) an

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    Pat is the only real answer to anything. He even beats 42. *collective gasp* ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 24, 2007


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes