User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Woo! First snow of the year! It's not much but that's because the rain's startin to kill it =0 And my henna too ^.^

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sophmores!

    No one said anything was wrong with freshmen xD We were freshmen last year, weren't we? I actually hate our freshmen class this year but the class next year at ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sophmores!

    Woooo! Class of 2-0-1-1!! Woot! FTW FTW FTW We win you all lose.[/nationalism-like behavior over]

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You're very pretty Kaylyn ^.^ Well, I FINALLY got some pictures from last years All School Show. This is (in order from L to R) Sophie, Rhianna and me after ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YAY!

    Very cool. I myself prefer the Sansa, and MP# player made by Sandisk. It's amazing, music, radio, video, pictures, sound recorders and you can change the screen color and lots ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I got published!

    Hip hip huzzah! Congrats Ricey!

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Amtgard anyone?

    I just joined the local Amtgard group on Sunday. Then it occurred to me, maybe some YWSr's are in Amtgard too. We're an uber close community like on here. So, ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I am with Pork. *bows*

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Haha, and then there's Fishr with her weapons ^.~ They're very pretty, I like knives. I have four of my own ^.^ *pets*

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *pokes eyes and runs away*

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Terrifying Journey: One Bird's Publishing Attempts

    Keep going, amiga! I hope you have more luck next time ^.^ Good luck and keep us posted.

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Palin Name Generator

    Haha, with my first, middle, and last name mine is Sack Panther Palin Woo!

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My laptop was stolen...

    Aww Trident I'm so sorry! I've never had anything happen like that to me before. I really hope you get it back =/ I couldn't imagine losing my laptop *hugs* ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 500 posts

    Congrats! Keep chuggin along! I just hit the 1000 mark a few days ago myself so woot for goals! ^.^, Lupe

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Midnight Sun

    Or you could just go to and read about it.

    Sep 1, 2008


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid