User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Is it Pirates of the Caribbean? *huggles Jack*

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Argh! I gotta get my Halloween pics up here! I keep forgetting XD

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Wrtiers! Pt.2

    Fantasy is the one I like. It lets you make up new things and not be criticized for it. Something that's familiar too, like magic, Medieval time period, stuff we've ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^Is amazingly awesome because she has a Jack Sparrow quote in her siggy, and says Your face, which I do a lot.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Cotton candy?

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Do you have to bake it?

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: As The World Turns

    Hey! Theres me! *gasps* Someone from Syracuse?! Oh.My.God. I have to find that person! *runs away to go look for close member* ~Lupe

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Theme Song

    I think we should have a theme song for YWS. One for Nate to put on the talk show each time he goes on. We need a fairly awesome composer ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    Buchanan Perspective FTW!! *runs around while waving arms around* ~Lupe

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: You know you're a poet when...

    When you automatically correct everything that is wrong on a paper even though you're just checking to see if the content is alright XD When you spend hours trying to ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: You know you're a poet when...

    When the difference between alot and a lot is fatal when used wrong (or when it's a pet peeve)

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Fangs, Fur, or treasure

    Wait till Razorblade sees this, she'll so go for the pirate XD

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your Pumpkins

    Someone should do one of Jack! I'll try to do it and send it in ^^

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    The pumpkin one is amazing Via XD. I like the one on the top left with the fangs ^^. I'm still trying to figure out where the Fn button is ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    O_O *blink blink* No, just...just just....no. Nuh uh, no. *brain is melting*

    Oct 17, 2007


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma