User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: It's Hot In Topeka

    It is hot in Topeka. It's hawt! Innnn Tooooo peeeekkkaaa!! *glomps Bloo*

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Chat Quiz Shows

    Ouch. Kill on Paolini. I actually enjoy his books, they're not very creative but the story line is easy enough to follow, it's interesting and all in all it's pretty ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Cities (Australia Is Taking Over)

    I live a few hours away from NYC XD

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons - You're Needed!!

    Dragons away! I came right after, and I mean right after, you guys voted monkeys. Darnd. Dragons shall rule! (Second in line after werewolves ^.~) ~Lupe

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: One-Word Circle Story

    Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Most Awards!

    YWS Clown: Caity Most spirited: Sumi Most chatty: Linds Most Likely to End Up on a deserted island: Me Most Likely to Get Killed By an Angry Mob of Writers: ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Post Random Pics Here (Happy 3rd YWS!)

    Ok so. My friend came up to me and was like, And then I was like, So she said, And I'm like, ...and I never saw her again. ^.^

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    AH! It took me forever to decide! I want Barty but Dragons! I mean come on! Dragons FTW

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS!

    I know XD I don't know how to get the special keys on my keyboard so I have to go without the tildes and accents =P

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Mad, Ayra and Gwen spazz out topic!

    So random.... *rolls around on the floor singing, " Feliz cupleanos a ti! En tu dia feliz!"

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS!

    Happy Birthday everyone! YWS= *Life *Love *Peace *Chocolate (XD Enchantress) *Da Shiz *Obsession *A way of life *

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^Haven't talked to much. < Is now named Aet Weeee! Can't wait to tell the real one! V Is writing for NaNo

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Up or Down?: A Worthy Question Indeed

    Down! So much cooler! Pure alto here, my friend and I sing it all the time, she usually takes up and we sound awesome ^^

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Wrtiers! Pt.2

    *gasps* No cute and furry aminals Grif? O_O That is a crime! =P Lupe

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    *joins in with the chant* We want Pat! We want Pat! We want Pat! We want Pat! We want Pat! But seriously I love the polls. If Pat's in them, ...

    Nov 6, 2007


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk