User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yeah I saw it XD A foam reindeer hat, so jealous. Nate, we should make a blue Greeter shirt and a light green for the Junior Mods and a purple ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Mad! *le glomps* I want your shirt.

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    RAZOR!!! *flyingglompigntaclkehugs* You're not blurry anymore! *glomps again*

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Swear Like Shakespeare! Listen to YWS Radio On December 16!

    Dog earing FTW! Bookmarks take up too much room and they can get lost. *nods*

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Best Review EVAR

    Need to find....PEAS! *frantically searches for a bag of peas* XD The best review EVAR, definitely.

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Favorite Non-YWS Literary Site?

    Story time with Pat of course! No, seriously, YWS is my only writing site love. For now. I'm gonna try NaNo out next year :D

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ok. We just got a whole bunch of snow. A few minutes ago I was walking home and I though, "I should take some pictures for my YWSers." So I ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lindsay! *le glomp* One of my bestest buddies ever! I like the hair cut ^^ Razor! Even though you're out of focus XP

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: deep in thought...

    I'm with you, Choco. Night time is the way to go. I go lay out in the middle of the field and stare at the sky. I love it in ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!

    It sounds fun for a basic idea. So far I've seen some people who don't get it and some who are crazy about it. I'm assuming that this is a ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Elf: Nienna Celebrindal Hobbit: Dimple Bumbleroot of Fair Downs Pirate: Androgynous Lucy Scabb Gangsta: Head Chimpanzee Vampire: (My Favorite) The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the iden

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    I think you're thinking of NYC. I hate that place and I haven't even been there. I got to Syracuse sometimes and I don't like it. To smelly and crowded. ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    Yeah, my mom always says this is her dream house. If only it were a bit bigger XD I'll put some more pictures up later when we get a lot ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    Here's some pictures I took quickly of my back yard. We got a little bit of snow and I wanted to show everyone ^.^

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Snow!!

    Ah, I've had some snow recently. A week or so ago. Then yesterday. And today. Last year was insane. We got anywhere from ten to fourteen feet of snow! ~Lupe

    Nov 15, 2007


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns