User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: A Round of Applause for Suz

    I breezed by the title and I thought it said 'A Round of Applesauce for Suz" So here I am to give a round of Applesauce. *chucks applesauce at everyone* ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: confused

    Well you post of course! Write and type it up then you can put it on here to get points. You start out with 500 points every two weeks. Then, ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Omg! It's YWS Radio On, Like, Sunday, Like, January 6! Omg!

    I don't know what to say to that title XD I'm debating between running away screaming like a schoolgirl or laughing so hard I fall off my bed. *decides to ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back

    You were gone.....? Kidding XD We've missed you! Welcome back! I hate to tell you thins but you missed a lot XD Read all the forums you like and thats ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ayra! Chicko! Ah! *glomps* Lots of pretty people ^.^ Ayra, you take that picture down I will come though the computer screen and eat you ^.~ Swottie>> Wow that was ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    I think for a daemon, I'd have a catahula leopard dog. They're very intelligent, they learn fast and they're loyal guard dogs. As for an animal I'd like to be. ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Co-co Co-co Co-co Po-ta-toes

    Mmmmmm coco potatoes.

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Kitty! *le glomp*

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Help me to help you?

    You. Are. Amazing. My limit is around two crits a day and I usually don't do any *blush* I have one I just critiqued and she's a newbie. She has ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I got a laptop for Christmas, yay! Acers come with cameras so I took a test shot. Here's me at eight in the morning, looking a bit frazzled, trying to ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas?

    Wow, I hate bragging. XD I'll just put what I got and say no more. *A Laptop to share with my brothers* *POTC 3* *Lots of chocolate* *A new journal* ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas

    Feliz navidad everyone! Woot! I got a new laptop! But, of course, my brothers crashed ten minutes after XD I hope everyone's warm and safe. ~Lupe

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oh Christmas tree! Oh Christmas treeeeee! I got miiiinnneeee toooddayyyy!

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Friends of course! How they found it? Haven't the slightest idea. Piepie man (Antwan) told me about it. An old member called balckwingsangel is also in my school and he ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Laffy Taffy! Lurvels the Jack pillow. Razor, *le glomps again* Mad, SQUIRREL!

    Dec 14, 2007


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild