User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Weee! Newness! Well that's a give in XD

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Anniversery!

    *passes around cake* Happy Anniversary! *streamers* ~Lupe

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *flyingtackles Alice* Alice! I want your hat! Gimmie gimmie! XP You're so pretty ^.^

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    Purple polka dotted with whipped creme and candy! ...and gingerbread!

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is Nate?

    I think we have a conspiracy on our hands. We need to hide this from Nate! *puts hands over the eyes of the topic* Now he can't see us! *whispers* ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is Nate?

    Ah! I forgot Pat!

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is Nate?

    After a heated discussion in the chat room yesterday, we never really figured out what Nate really is. We need to figure this out!

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 1/25 - 2/7, 2008

    *claps* That's a lot of points, guys. Good job ^.^ ~Lupe

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    Yeah, technically the only difference between the two are that the canius familiarius has more species and variations than the canius lupis. Doggie =P

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Hmmmm.... *fixes* There. That should do it.

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    I lovies doggies ^.^

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Now it's time for my crazy photos. Mid terms are finally over. I'm exhausted. Just me being silly XD My brothers wouldn't get out of my room, so I tried ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *laughs* Run! Run I say! Save yourself! XP Awesome, amiga. English homework is evil. >=(

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Snow day!

    Mid terms for me. Hurrah. I've had snow days, only when we a) Get fifty billion more feet of snow b)The wind chill is below zero c) The temperature is ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ok, I know ya'll wanna see me messy desk. Quit begging, I'll show you XP And my Jack Sparrow poster And my lantern Ok, maybe deep down I know you ...

    Jan 21, 2008


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers